Aquitaine Croisières is a Bordeaux family business, a boatwoman for several generations.
A know-how, a love of the Aquitaine Region and the vintage, the elements are combined to offer you the best of cruises. Aquitaine Croisière is more than a company; Aquitaine Croisière is a family that wants you to feel perfectly comfortable and relaxed at our side! We strive to maintain a good-natured, gentle, friendly and fun atmosphere so that you, in turn, can be part of the family.
That’s why nowhere else will you find such authenticity!
Aquitaine croisières offers a unique concept in Bordeaux of the famous Boat & Bike, combining a river cruise and a visit to the land by bike.
The concept is simple: one day, a port, different bike routes offered, and a tour guide option. Aquitaine Croisière is one of the few French companies to offer this concept of BOAT & BIKE, an active river cruise. The bicycles are ready, waiting for you to discover our beautiful landscapes of Gironde; all that is missing is you!
“Our passengers often talk about a wonderfully relaxed atmosphere aboard the MS Bordeaux and Mirabelle, a family spirit and a very professional crew, who speak French, English and German. »
- Smoking is not allowed inside our boats. A smoking area is located on the upper deck, outside.
- Children are welcome on board.
- Our prices for individual travellers include daily mineral water, a lunch buffet (which you can prepare yourself), coffee and tea in the afternoon.
- Of course, breakfast and dinner are included in the package.
- The cabins are cleaned daily by our staff.
- You alone decide the amount of tips. An urn provided for this purpose will be made available to you on the day of your departure.
- For safety reasons, pets are not allowed on board.
- Aquitaine Croisières is about discovery, authenticity, kindness and the pleasure of sharing a passion
We advise you to pay attention to the information below:
- Consider taking out health and accident insurance, as well as travel insurance.
- Drinks can be purchased on board the boat. A corkage fee will be charged for wines purchased externally.
- Golf equipment will be provided by you.
- Electric and/or conventional bicycles can be rented on board, depending on availability. You can bring your own bike.